Start a new topic

USB Type C to Ethernet Adapter

Considering selling my 10.5 iPad Pro and pencil and purchasing the new 12.9 iPad Pro with new Pencil. The new iPad Pros, however, replaced the Lightning connection with a USB Type C connection. I assume (but knowing how that can go, I’m asking here) that if I purchase a USB Type C to Ethernet Adapter all will work perfectly using the new iPad Pro to run Director Pad and connect with iPhones on a wired Ethernet network. Yes or no? I found this one at BestBuy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-usb-type-c-to-gigabit-ethernet-adapter-white/6058900.p?skuId=6058900&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=444&&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1266837&gclid=CjwKCAiAmO3gBRBBEiwA8d0Q4jkfCPeCRo-Iw6-6mwyZ39szY4qFiKXiop2BnPH-SkXiNqyh7AV1sxoCNtoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Bill Booz
1 Comment

Hi Bill,

Re: that if I purchase a USB Type C to Ethernet Adapter all will work perfectly using the new iPad Pro to run Director Pad and connect with iPhones on a wired Ethernet network. Yes or no?

Technically- the devices has to have a compatible Ethernet chipset to work on iOS. If the manufacturer claims iOS compatibility it should be fine.

We could recommend you the Startech.com model DKT30CHPD adapter
Related image

Thank you,

Cinamaker Support.

Login or Signup to post a comment